Orchestra,
This weekend marks our last "full ensemble" ministry for the 2012-2013 season. Thank you so much for your involvement. I hope you will agree that it was a successful year of ministry. Our ensemble grew in number and in artistic excellence, and I think the future holds only more success. Praise God for His faithfulness!
For July and August, as you know, we will have small chamber ensembles appear on certain weekends. By the end of July, I hope to have at least a first draft of the schedule for the fall, including dates for the Christmas program and rehearsals. So stay tuned!
If you ever have any comments or suggestions about the orchestra, from scheduling, to repertoire, to how I might better make use of our time or better facilitate this ministry, please do not hesitate to share those thoughts with me!
Thank you, as always, for your gifts of time and talent to Calvary.
--Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment